Saturday, July 02, 2005

Lizz Wright


"Music lives in that place where anything can be picked up. It can become a different statement in someone else's hands than in my hands. The fact that it can be passed from hand to hand is something beautiful, almost spiritual. It means different things in different places, and I approached this record as if there is no history. I was just a voice, and I loved it."
- Lizz Wright

Here some of her music.
Taste of Honey

http://homepage.mac.com/aurgasm/.Public/Lizz%20Wright%20-%20A%20Taste%20Of%20Honey.mp3

Old Man
http://homepage.mac.com/aurgasm/.Public/Lizz%20Wright%20-%20Old%20Man.mp3


Susana

2 comments:

sleepybomb said...

nice. i love her voice, all smokey and sensual, even doin' 'old man'. great stuff here, i need to find her cd. prolly one of the best versions of'. . . honey' i have ever heard, very subtle and moving. it sounds like a new song.
thanks susana, and thanks for the myspace hit! i got a friend . . . cool!

Blimunda said...

I like her voice too. Thanks to have you as my friend too.
cheers