Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me


You can click on the link of the title to listening to the song. This song must be 15 years old but one of my favorites. Recently rediscover..funny how life is, never really quite got it until some days ago.
Susana


Last night I dreamt
That somebody loved me
No hope, no harm
Just another false alarm

Last night I felt
Real arms around me
No hope, no harm
Just another false alarm

So, tell me how long
Before the last one ?
And tell me how long
Before the right one ?

The story is old - I know
But it goes on
The story is old - I know
But it goes on

Oh, goes on
And on
Oh, goes on
And on


Smiths

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sprint employees blog on hurricane relief efforts
Telecom firms scramble to give storm aid BY Michael Hardy Published on Sep. 14, 2005 More Related Links Sprint Nextel employees have established Sprint City, a six-acre home for hurricane relief workers at the ...
Financial Tips and Tricks everyone needs. See our discover credit card info site. Tracey.

sleepybomb said...

i see you've been quite busy lately ...
sorry i haven't passed by lately, we've been busy too.
great song, and i hope you find it like i did. i think you will ... dreams do come true.
ciao4now,
m.a.

Blimunda said...

La Jill
It is my pleasure.
Please do not reveal my secret:):)

It was great tonight..I do not remember last night but I think I dreamt
ciao

Susana

Blimunda said...

sleepy..my friend. It is good to have you back. I hope things are getting good somehow. You know I will be here if you need me.

You need to have hope...yes, dreams come true even althought they may be diffent dreams at times...but you have life and people that care for you. That's the most important thing. I am with you and your people down in the South.
peace
Susana

musalia said...

tu também tens vida e há quem se importe contigo :) não a pessoa que desejarias (outra surgirá, deixa o passado) mas alguém que te ouve e responde de muito longe. mas pertinho do coração.

beijos.

Blimunda said...

Obrigada Musalia...Sometimes words like like yours is all it takes to make everything better.It is hard..dificil mas vou indo.
Blimunda